View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010   #7
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock 1st round Grade Yourself

2002-Wanted Peppers or...Joey Harrington...so my grade would be A/H-.

2003-Was all AJ. Liked Suggs alot as well. I would have been ok either way. A

2004-Didn't really know Dunta. Liked Vilma alot. REALLY didn't know Babin. So B+

2005-Liked Jamal Brown and Derrik Johnson. Threw my shoe at the TV when They said Travis Johnson. Brown was good. Dj, not so much. B+/C- BTW, liked Aaron Rodgers, but knew no 1st round QB.

2006-Wanted Mario for a long time. Was almost all Mario. A

2007-My man love for Wilis knows no bounds and has been stated through out this board plenty. He was my sunshine. A+

2008- Wanted Clady or J-Stew. Freakin LOVED Ray Rice. SOlid all around.

2009-I hated the Cushing pick alot. Was sick to my stomach. Wanted to fire everyone. Liked Malcom Jenkins, Percey Harvin, and Aaron Curry(though we had no shot at him) I fail my friends. Z-