View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock 1st round Grade Yourself

2002 - I'm with the rest of you guys on this one. I didn't really care. I did prefer Carr or Peppers though.
2003 - Wanted Andre. Also liked Terence Newman but didn't really think there was any chance we would take him.
2004 - Really wanted Steven Jackson or D.J. Williams but I was fine with the Dunta pick.
2005 - Hated the TJ pick. I was very upset when we didn't get Brown at #13 and let NO trade up for him. Then I got doubly pissed off when we missed Derrick Johnson. My third option was Alex Barron but we passed on him as well.
2006 - Initially wanted Vince Young but when it became clear we were keeping Carr I was hoping for Mario. Glad we did that.
2007 - I absolutely hated the Okoye pick and I have been very vocal about that. We got suckered there. I would have been happy with Michael Griffin, Patrick Willis, Leon Hall, or Darrelle Revis, in that order. I liked Revis a lot but thought that Hall would be the superior player.
2008 - Wanted Antione Cason or Chris Johnson badly. I was excited when we traded back because I figured we were targeting one of those guys. I really thought CJ would fall to us but he didn't. I thought the Brown pick was a really really solid pick, I just had a mancrush on Cason.
2009 - Loved the Cushing pick. I felt like we had to come out of the draft with either him or Malcolm Jenkins. Jenkins went right before us so we took Cushing. Thought it was perfect.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote