View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock 1st round Grade Yourself

Wow. This is rough.

2002: I didn't really care. I was just happy to have football back in Houston. Grade: F-

2003: I honestly wasn't following the draft that closely. I just hoped they were going to get someone good. They did. Grade: F-

2004: I wanted Jonathon Vilma, iirc. I think he's turned out pretty good. Grade: B+

2005: I wanted Jammal Brown. After two pro bowls, I guess he turned out okay. But... was he injured last year? Grade: A

2006: D'Brickashaw, but I was fine with Mario. D'Brickashaw has had is issues. Grade: C

2007: Patrick Willis, but that would have meant making Demeco change positions, so it probably wouldn't have worked out as well as I would have liked. But Willis is a monster. Grade: B

2008: I was hoping one of the OLinemen (Clady, Williams, or the guard, Albert) were going to fall to us. Barring that, I was hoping for Rashard Mendenhall or Felix Jones. Most of those guys I've mentioned have spent considerable time on IR. Grade: F

2009: I expected Cushing. I would have been fine with several other players, but I thought Cushing was going to be a good fit. Grade: A
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote