Originally Posted by Wolf6151
1. Kyle Wilson-CB, this pick is self explanatory.
2. Ben Tate-RB, custom made for the Texans system.
3. Mitch Petrus-OG, Mike Johnson is gone and we need O-line help.
4. Linval Joseph-DT, young, big, and productive. Rotational depth.
5. Myron Lewis-CB/FS, deep S class, depth behind Wilson.
6. Thomas Austin-OG, this might require a little luck, also plays C.
6. Barry Church-SS, depth behind Pollard, makes Barber and Ferguson expendable.
7. Walter McFadden-CB, low risk CB, hopefully makes Bennett and Molden expendable.
Alright, let's hear it. Opinions?
Wilson is in my top 3 targets for the 1st.
Tate is a good pick in the 2nd if we pass on Mathews in the 1st.
I like Mike Johnson a lot more that Petrus, but still a good pick.
Great pick with Joesph although I think his stock is soaring right now. Probably won't last past the 3rd.
I like Lewis and he's a bit of a tweener CB/FS, but he is more of a FS to me.
Good late pick with Austin. Gotta get those O-Lineman!
We definitely need a guy behind Pollard and I like Church. I think he'll be gone in the 5th though.
Not too sure about McFadden. If we take Wilson in the 1st then we probably don't need another CB.