View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My post Combine mock...let's hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
You have a pretty good looking draft there, nice job. Only a couple things. I agree with beerlover, Joseph most likely wont be there in the 4th. I do disagree with his assessment on Ross though, I dont see anything more than a backup in him. Church is a LB in a SS body. It really would be like having an extra LB out there.
I could wait until the 5th rd. to go get Ross (A) realize he's nothing special (Lance says the same thing about Tate) that seems to be what Texans thrive on isn't it on both interior lines? Has gotten bigger/stronger through the years and carries his weight well. Fairly quick and active for his size. Good stamina. a rotational late rd. DT that's what you get & hopefully he is blessed with enough athletic talent to keep improving. The reason I like ECU guys including Joseph (B) is they have size & are athletic, heck they have a decent Center Sean Allen (C) all-conference USA 1st team, a pretty under the radar RB Dominique Lindsay (D) not even the highest rated that goes to C.J. Wilson (E) also 1st team USA someone is going to do their homework on him & get a legit 3-4 DE or 4-3 LDE 6'2 7/8 290 long arms, strong & explosive.
(A) (B) (C) (D) (E)
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote