View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My post Combine mock...let's hear it.

Great Job

1. Wilson- love this pick
2. Tate- I would wait a rd because one of Tate, Hardesty, Gerhart will fall. I love Joseph he's my 4th rated DT and is exactly what the Texans D is missing IMHO
3. Take the RB that falls hopefully Tate
4. Petrus or my favorite Newhouse hopefully falls to the 4th. I would consider using a 2011 pick to move up to the 3rd and take one of them.
5. Lewis- One of my favorite CB/S in this draft Smart long armed fast guy. If he's not there Johnson or T.Skinner should be there and would be a quality pick.
6. Austin- Dont like him and would rather double dip at RB. L.Coker or Stefon Johnson would be my choice.
6.Church- Dont know much about him but I would rather double dip at DT Kade Weston or Tevaseau would be my choice.
7. If McFadden is there you snatch him up in a heart beat. Dont think he'll be there. My choice Best K or P available.

I really like the time and thought you put into this mock.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote