View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010   #2
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My post Combine mock...let's hear it.

Eh,I just now started paying attention to this years prospects and the combine,soo i know what my favorite players numbers are and know what their all about.

BUT i'm really Uncomfortable Takeing 4 picks into our Secondary,I think our corners would be okay if we could get pressure from the DT spot,in fact I think they could be Really Good.

Number 1 pick i'd take Earl Thomas if he's there. Then again idk a whole lot about the Wilson dude,i'll go watch some film so my opinions arent set in stone.
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote