My post Combine mock...let's hear it.
1. Kyle Wilson-CB, this pick is self explanatory.
2. Ben Tate-RB, custom made for the Texans system.
3. Mitch Petrus-OG, Mike Johnson is gone and we need O-line help.
4. Linval Joseph-DT, young, big, and productive. Rotational depth.
5. Myron Lewis-CB/FS, deep S class, depth behind Wilson.
6. Thomas Austin-OG, this might require a little luck, also plays C.
6. Barry Church-SS, depth behind Pollard, makes Barber and Ferguson expendable.
7. Walter McFadden-CB, low risk CB, hopefully makes Bennett and Molden expendable.
Alright, let's hear it. Opinions?