View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010   #55
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Have you??? Really???

Let's just let everyone have their takes without being snide. There are no scouts here. Even LZ is a radio personality, not a scout. Hell, even scouts can be wrong.
From the late Joel Buchsbaum: "I don't evaluate players, I listen to the right people."

Scouts and teams with the best information out there get it wrong so we have very little chance ourselves.

I try to go into the draft process with an open mind. Know what is being said but not believing all the hype both negative and positive.