View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010   #50
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Watched alot of film on Iupati have you??? Surely you didnt come to these conclusions from just the Senior Bowl and Combine??
not alot maybe a couple games. I really don't know what to think of him anymore. Seems very raw to me, the potential is there, but I don't want the Texans to spend their 1st rd. pick on potential. Kubiak & Rick Smith have said it many times, even if its another LB, he has to be an immediate impact player. Despite several peoples opinons, which I respect, no way in hell does he fit the zone blocking mold, unless with the departure of Alex Gibbs we mutate into some kind of third dimension zone blocking scheme where size matters.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote