View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010   #49
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Wow, Lance , I'm gonna have to disagree with you on Iupati and the above opinion. Of course, that is what makes this so much fun; the debate and exchange of ideas. First, I have to side with BeerLover. We did quite a bit of research as he & I and RMARTIN 65 looked at Iupati @ #20. I see him more suited as a power bruiser for that type scheme. As you know, it takes more than quick feet in ZBS to be successful. His type OG can do it, in fact I have Newhouse from TCU our pick in 5th, just do not see Iupati doing it.

CB: I am hopeful Quin will be the #1 but not very hopeful. We need to draft CB that will replace DR and your pick of Wilson is a guy I have been pushing for long time. I think Gerhart, Matthews, Dixon or Dwyer should be there in 2nd. There are no other CB starters IMO. Closest would be Perrish Cox if Smith gets past his discipline issue.
Iupati would be great in the ZB scheme.