View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #47
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
What would it cost draft pick wise to move from 20th to 12th?
Using Miami as the example, I think that really depends on how their draft board is set up. A hypothetical would be if they have Dez Bryant or Jason Pierre-Paul rated really highly and one is available, it may take a lot for them to move down because they covet them so highly. Maybe we swap 1sts and they require our 2nd rounder... if they trade at all.

Another hypothetical is if their absolute favorites are gone and they have a list of guys all rated really closely together. If they really feel that by trading down 8 spots they would still have a shot at several of these players (and their value is all real similar) they probably wouldn't require as much... or might prefer to trade down. In this case, maybe we swap 1sts, we give them our 2nd and they give us their 4th rounder.

Just my guess at least.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote