View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #45
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Lance. Can I get your thoughts on the corner back position?

And what do you think of Patrick Robinson? I feel he is undervalued and should be a solid first round selection, especially for a team that just lost one of their starting cornerbacks.
I defer completely on CBs to a scout buddy of mine who specializes in that position for his team. He thinks Robinson has as much pure talent at CB as anyone in the draft, but that he is inconsistent in his effort. The CB draft is deep though as I counted 10 possible starters within the first three rounds this year to about 5 or 6 last year.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote