View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #43
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The #20 pick is going to make the same money regardless of position and OD, Ryans and Mario are irrelevant to that issue.

I also know the difference between internet/radio myth and reality which is the Texans attempted to trade into the 1st to get DeAngelo Williams contrary to the "they won't draft a RB in the 1st" or "RB has limited value" myths. I'm not claiming they will take a RB in the 1st. Depends on how the players fall. But this mythology they are categorically against the idea is silly.
They DID want to trade into the first for DeAngelo Williams, but that was before Gibbs came in and installed his version of the zone and Casserly was still there. I'm not saying that won't take a RB in the first (because Matthews will probably be my pick for them in the post combine mock), but if Iupati and Matthews were both on the board, I'm not sure I don't go with the guard in that spot and try and trade up after Hardesty in round 2.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote