View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: my last mock for 2 weeks 4.0

I like the idea of taking a Center somewhere in the mid-rounds. Can't stand to watch Clauseen but one reason he got the ball out quickly was his Center Eric Olson. Kind of the opposite combo of Caldwell who is more guard than center, so center is his first position but can add value @ OG. He is something of a personality, has a competitive fire & his grade could be viewed even more positive from a locker room, character Rick Smith talks so much about. Biggest plus is he is athletic enough but has a stout frame if he keeps his knee flex can stop a bull rush, thats something missing here. Stonger than I thought, think he lifted something like 35 reps.

Anyway I would put him in 4th & move up Tate to 3rd.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote