View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #41
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Look I know Iupati was a little sloppy in his game at the senior bowl. And I know he's a grabber. But what I except verbatim is that a pro o line coach is not going to one bit of difficulty teaching this guy how to punch instead of grab. And with the OLTs such a mixed bag in this draft, and you're having trouble rushing the ball, a guy like Iupati gives you a yard of push with his first two steps. Make no mistake about it this guy is a rare athlete at 321. anyone taking him in the top fifteen would be well justified if they wanted a rushing attack in their back pocket next fall. My worst nightmare now is Iupati is going to end up in the AFC central.
You are dead on. There isn't any problems that he has shown on film that aren't coachable. Bad feet or lack of core strength aren't coachable.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote