View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #50
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Mock Mock Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Well ... after this week ... I think Iupati wight be gone so .

1. Earl Thomas
2. Ryan Mathews
3. Mitch Petrus
4. JD Walton

OR

1. Earl Thomas
2. Maurkice Pouncey
3. Mitch Petrus
4. Ben Tate
Agreed. It was nice to dream. I don't think Iupati makes it out of the top fifteen now with the performance of the OLT candidates at the combine. The stink you now smell is all of the pro personnel guys who figured out if you don't have a top five pick, you're not getting a locked and loaded OLT this draft. Duane Brown isn't Ryan Clady. But after watching the combine this week I'm delighted we have him on the squad. Oh the smell, they've figured out they're not just smelling in it they and their QBs are sitting in it for '10. They'll be some reaching and panic going on at the end of April.

Switch three and four and I'm with you all the way there Earl on the second one. I believe it is a bit of a reach to expect Mathews to be there at the fifty two. I think San Diego will be picking runing backs early and often. they'll come away with at least two early, the first four picks.