Thread: Coin Flip
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010   #25
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coin Flip

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I can't believe we have folks that want to try the DT in the first once again. Third times a charm theory ? do it enough eventually you'll hit one.
I don't want a DT in the first unless it is a fantastic value for some reason but I can't believe we have folks that want to turn 1 or 2 bad experiences into a general rule. So they missed on TJ. Big whoop it happens. They missed on Carr too. Should they have a rule against ever drafting QBs in the 1st?