View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010   #19
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Speaking of ZBS & OL prospects after Trent Williams, who is so fluid & athletic I couldn't help but notice you left off Charles Brown, USC LT. I have him rated as my #2 LT prospect for ZBS. Had him going to Seattle for weeks @ #14 since Carrol took over & added Alex Gibbs to staff. He is the type of long, athletic LT I was hoping for the Texans. your thoughts?

I was all excited about Charles Brown until I watched him on tape and that excitement diminished. I wanted to like him because of how athletic he is, but he still has a ways to go. I could, however, see Seattle take a strong look at him in the 2nd round, but I can't see him as a first rounder.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote