View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010   #18
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I could be wrong but I think KC needs a RT so Lance may have him penciled in there while Brandon Albert goes into year 3 @ LT. But yeah from a BPA I was surprised how high he had him selected along with Anthony Davis? somehow Trent Williams needs to be the 2nd tackle taken off the board.
Ok I agree. More over....K.C.'s calling card was always a dominate o-line....which featured two great guards. As a guard prospect....as a RT I'll give y'all that. He's a great player. I could see them giving up a one next year and their two, and four and six.....coming back up and Taking Iupati to pair with him, I believe they are both that good. problem solved they can now run the ball against anyone . and crawl out of the top five pick tank.

But Brian Bulaga isn't going to cover OLT. In the first place , no coach in his right mind is going to stick a guy with thirty thee inch arms on the left side. Why , once the QB got killed that head coach would be done. forever.

Ya know I love Eric. absolutely. But every 300 snaps or so he's going to give up the inside move. and the reason why is, and we've had this discussion before , is the length of his arms. And you and Z and Mike Mayock aren't going to tell me Brian is quicker than Eric. No way. I was born at night. But not last night. No head coach in his right mind is going to stick a guy with 33" arms on the left side.