View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I don't care how nasty he is, he can't cover OLT with thirty three inch arms. Yes it makes a difference. Solid RT.....play him inside. Put hm covering the blind side....you start looking for your new next QB. the speed rushers will eat him a live.
I could be wrong but I think KC needs a RT so Lance may have him penciled in there while Brandon Albert goes into year 3 @ LT. But yeah from a BPA I was surprised how high he had him selected along with Anthony Davis? somehow Trent Williams needs to be the 2nd tackle taken off the board.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote