View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
Iupati could totally play in a zone scheme. The guy is one of the quickest guards laterally that I've seen on tape in a long time. Terrific feet and quickness. He can play in any system.
& Ben Tate led the RB class in bench press, I'm not impressed. He plays too high in his stance, maybe that can be corrected? Against NFL talent he is going to be a holding machine, because he doesn't anchor, keeping his butt down & at least one foot on the ground, fast or not. I think he is best suited as a pulling guard in a power rushing attack, thats not at all what the Texans do.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote