Thread: mock 3.0
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: mock 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
the reason i waited on the center is i been watching him and he will be a steal only 1 sack all season and started every game
don't worry about the big bad wolf you did fine, as a matter of fact you did great!

I think the best possible solution to address interior offensive lineman is to sit tight & be patient. A guy who could still be on the board in the 3rd/4th is Eric Olson, C Notre Dame. like his character, polished, would compete for starting Center roster spot, more nasty disposition than Myers, stouter frame & thicker lower trunk to anchor.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote