pick by pick breakdown
1. St.Louis - Sam Bradford, QB, Oklaho
Bigger upside than Matt Stafford, QB is the most important position & St. Louis certainly needs one bad.
2. Detroit - Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
No arguement here either, but it is Detroit so McCoy is still possible.
3. Tampa Bay - Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
no brainer Suh or McCoy.
4. Washington - Russell Okung, LT, Oklahoma State
Bradford gone, take the top LT prospect from what I seen today he's it.
5. Kansas City - Brian Bulaga, LT, Iowa
think he is only 20, nasty football player should be solid for next 12-15 years.
6. Seattle - Anthony Davis, LT, Rutgers
His stock dropped in my opinion @ the combine. also tape shows inconsistancies. should drop out of the top 10.
7. Cleveland - Joe Haden, CB, Florida
I'm not so sure he is even the top CB anymore? not tested that much, only 4 int's & 10 break-ups as a junior.
8. Oakland - Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
you think Oakland is this smart? I think Trent is actually the #2 OT prospect in this draft. he is polished, versatile & very smooth with each task assigined.
9. Buffalo - Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
character issues, enigma, diva potential.
10. Jacksonville - Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
have not seen him but everybody chatters. not worried because I think Brown can neutralize him.
11. Denver - Rolando McClain, MLB, Alabama
dominant defensive leader, great pick if still here.
12. Miami - Sergio Kindle, OLB,
I could see this but think pick is based more on need than bpa. They should go C.J. Spiller here.
13. San Francisco - Eric Berry, FS, Tennessee
again don't see Barry falling this far maybe switch out with Haden?
14. Seattle - Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
Was not impressed with his inability to seperate against Iowa, can be shutdown.
15. New York (N) - Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
this pick I have not seen before but makes sense with injury concerns.
16. Tennessee - Earl Thomas, CB/FS, Texas
Yeah another bitter pill to swallow I see you working......
17. San Francisco - Jimmy Claussen, QB, Notre Dame
reminds me of a meerkat
18. Pittsburgh - Mike Iupati, LG, Idaho
I'll trust you on this one. for sure doesn't fit ZBS.
19. Atlanta - Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
love this pick, great leadership ability @ need position & leaves Texans-
20. Houston - Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
like taking candy from a baby (no babies were harmed in this exercise).
21. Cincinnati - Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
he's got to have a clean bill of health to grade out this high.
22. New England - Jared Odrick, DT/DE, Penn State
totally down with this pick, top 3-4 DE in draft
23. Green Bay - C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
again don't see him out of the top 20, but how could you resist? after today just plug in Campbell, they must address OL.
24. Philadelphia - Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
why does it seem the Eagles always go DL in 1st? maybe Mays?
25. Baltimore - Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame
much needed weapon to stretch field.
26. Arizona - Taylor Mays, FS, USC
could be a trade up with Green Bay to get Spiller & pair him with Wells, then Packers get Campbell?
27. Dallas - Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
28. San Diego - Maurkice Pouncey, C/G, Florida
did not blow me away over other Center prospects @ combine, like to see them going Mathews or Dwyer.
29. NY Jets - Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
great pick, not feeling great going into NY next season, Texans need to protect Schaub.
30. Minnesota - Ryan Matthews, RB, Fresno State
let the run on CB's begin one pick earlier.
31. Indianapolis - Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State
Donovan Warren maybe if Patrick Robinson off board, don't think they have salary cap room to sign Dunta Robinson but wouldn't that be ironic, anybody ever think about that....Texans.....
32. New Orleans - Brian Price, DT, UCLA
could see this happening, monitor their free agent movement.