View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here is my Mock 2.0

Quote:
20. Houston - Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
Z-Report Says: It will be interesting to see if the Texans will pass on C.J. Spiller is on the board. This is a deep CB draft, but most NFL insiders feel like Wilson is one of the top 3 CBs on the board and if the Texans don't address this position via free agency, they probably need to do it within the first two rounds. If the Texans draft CB here, it wouldn't surprise me to see them move up a couple of spots in order to draft a RB they might covet.
love it. I've fast become territorial about Kyle, he would be a great fit here in Houston if still available. here are my notes so far -
  • natural, fluid hip turn creating instant redirect/change direction
  • cathes everything in his zone both over the top & dropped underneath
  • sits on routes reads QB patinet smooth back peddle, makes play on ball
  • does not back down, plays big in big games
  • shows excellent leadership, takes ownership of other teams #1 WR
  • physical despite size, better than advertised in run support
  • will hold position edge on WR forcing QB to take risks with ball
  • appetite for hard work & challanges, plays prepared

your contacts are right about Jimmy Claussen too, well at least you don't have him in top 10 kuddos!
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote