View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010   #4
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft (2/22/10)

Nice job guys. I have to agree with HuttoKarl though. I don't think Houston will take a rb in round 1. They always seem to think they can get one later. I don't know if it is because of the system they run or the way Smith/Kubiak have come up in the NFL but their mentality seems to be get one later. Maybe the 2nd round. They got burned last year with rbs they wanted being taken just ahead of them in most rounds. The 2 te's they drafted just wasn't very smart. I think they will go either dt/cb/s depending on what is there at 20 when they pick.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote