View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57741 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's First Mock of the offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I have been a big Patrick Robinson fan, and would have loved him in that #3 CB spot this upcoming year. But now everything is upside down with Dunta not being on the team. All we can do is hope that he plays up to his potential. But there are really no other options in round 1.

I also really like the round 2 pick. Upgrades one of our weaknesses and gives us flexability and depth. I think 2nd round is the best round to find guards and centers.

Now that you have CB and OG, all you need to do is get us a FS, DT, and RB.
Im thinking Ben Tate in the third to address RB, Mike Neal in the fourth to address DT, and Robert Johnson or Terrell Skinner in the fifth to address FS. Maybe top it all off in the sixth with some more OL depth (Zane Beadles or Mike Tepper maybe) and a LB that can back up Ryans (I'm a fan of Phillip Dillard).
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote