View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's First Mock of the offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
appreciate your input, not bad at all. like Patrick Robinson, has elite size & measureables we'll see just how fast he runs, like to see him break 4.4.

would like to go safety in 2nd & wait later to address OG. you still have Nate Allen available. Along with Robinson would be much needed infusion of talent in secondary more than makig up for the loss of Dunta Robinson.
I toyed with the idea of taking Allen but I feel like interior OL is our biggest need outside of CB so I wanted to address it early.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote