View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #9
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don Banks Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Acc > wac
You missed the point , SWAC ( Payton ) > ACC . LT was a HOF RB for the Chargers out of TCU so they would not be afraid to pick Matthews .

Besides the majority of great RBs have been 220 lbs or below ... I wonder why .

Jim Brown
Barry Sanders
Walter Payton
Larry Csonka
Gale Sayers
Emmitt Smith
Curtis Martin
Eric Dickerson
Marcus Allen
Jim Thorpe
Marshall Faulk
Edgerrin James