Thread: Coin Flip
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #23
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coin Flip

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I don't know we're pretty loaded at DE. and Jamal Anderson....that there thingy is what they call a bust. and every round you wait on a DE is one more wart. Too little. Not explosive enough. a lot of people are unhappy with Barwin. But I thought he had a pretty good year. Looked to me like he was putting on good weight every week. Be patient with him and he just might turn into a beast.
I was thinking more along the lines of a DB and DT, but your right, they need a DE too. The Falcons need a lot on defense.