Thread: 4th and 5th
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th and 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well watch the drills Saturday morning. The forty and the drills will sort all of them out. My knee jerk on Austin is that he is slow of foot. He gets near 5.2, and ranks in the top five in the cone drills he can play guard for us.
No one seems to like Newhouse as much as you & I do. I am hoping he drops to us in 4th as I want Walton for center in 3rd. He and Pouncey are the only 2 centers I think might beat out Myers next season. Austin can play all Oline spots but I had him plugged in as a center.