View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's First Mock of the offseason

I have been a big Patrick Robinson fan, and would have loved him in that #3 CB spot this upcoming year. But now everything is upside down with Dunta not being on the team. All we can do is hope that he plays up to his potential. But there are really no other options in round 1.

I also really like the round 2 pick. Upgrades one of our weaknesses and gives us flexability and depth. I think 2nd round is the best round to find guards and centers.

Now that you have CB and OG, all you need to do is get us a FS, DT, and RB.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote