Thread: 4th and 5th
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th and 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Our three picks in these two rounds should add high quality depth if not eventual starters. WHo will you be focusing on in the combine?

DT Linvale Joseph: I want to see if BeerLover guided me right.
OG/OT Marshall Newhouse: I'd like to see him and Joseph banging on each other in Texans practice. Two big old strong boys!
If they are going any other way except Iupati at the twenty, I hope that Newhouse is there in the third and we have the good sense not to let the guard spot fester. The fact that Newhouse could probably cover ROT is a plus. But if he's out there at right tackle, it would mean we have two tackles down.