Thread: Coin Flip
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #17
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coin Flip

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
The only bad thing about the Falcons choosing in front of us is the fact their needs are very similar to ours. It'll give them a chance to grab a player we were possibly targeting.
I don't know we're pretty loaded at DE. and Jamal Anderson....that there thingy is what they call a bust. and every round you wait on a DE is one more wart. Too little. Not explosive enough. a lot of people are unhappy with Barwin. But I thought he had a pretty good year. Looked to me like he was putting on good weight every week. Be patient with him and he just might turn into a beast.