View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's pre combine/FA mock

I like the Butler pick but I hate the Wallace pick. That kid is a *****. He has never hit anybody and I don't think he ever will. Athletic? Yes. Football player? No.

I love the Mathews pick but I don't think he is gonna be there. I've been saying all along that I think this kid will eventually wind up in the first round. I'm glad that some of y'all are starting to come around on him.

I don't like the Williams pick either. I think he will be a good player but I don't think he is what we need. I don't think we need a run stuffer. We need somebody that can pentrate the pocket and pressure the QB. I think that is what our scheme demands from all four d linemen, not just the ends.

Overall you did a good job. If it fell this way I wouldn't be completely satisfied, but I wouldn't complain too much. You have really good picks at 2, 3, 4, and 5B.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote