View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Dunta, No Cry Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Nice work on your mock, but I don't agree with any of it. I see the Texans possibly going after Antrelle Rolle in free agency, trading down in the first round and still possibly picking up Kyle Wilson or possibly Ryan Mathews. If Kyle Wilson is off the board, they'll go ahead and draft Mathews and take a guy like Jerome Murphy or wait until the third and draft a guy like Kareem Jackson. Nate Allen is also a possibility in the 2nd if Rolle isn't in a Texans uniform. Look for guys like Devin McCourty, Patrick Robinson, and Brandon Ghee in the 2nd if the Texans take Mathews first. John Jerry, Ciron Black, Mike Johnson, Amari Spievey, Javier Arenas, and Geno Atkins as possibilities in the 3rd through 5th rounds.
I have followed Murphy for some time and you are only the first or second person that has recognized his skills. He is a pretty good player and should solidify a corner for some team. If we miss on Wilson, Murphy is then in my sights.