View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010   #17
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Dunta, No Cry Mock

I love all the feedback. I'm not saying I have a perfect mock...it's just something I came up with while bored at work.

I will come up with plenty of others before draft day...most of them are centered around finding a couple players I'd really like to see us get. Matthews is definitely a guy I'd like to see...just didn't happen in this mock. It was more focused on CB/FS.

More mocks to follow...and I know that nobody will be 100percent behind the next one either...or the one after that.