View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Dunta, No Cry Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
I like Ghee in the 2nd, but I don't see the Texans brass taking Dwyer over Mathews. Other than the fact that Dwyer is an option back who never had to catch the ball out of the backfield, here's another reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZOF...eature=related

Notice the system Fresno State is running? Looks eerily similar to something all us Texans fans are used to seeing, doesn't it? The game is fast, strong, and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Perfect fit.
Yeah I think Mathews is a much better fit for our system than Dwyer as well.