View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010   #14
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Dunta, No Cry Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This is how I see the draft falling.

1st RB Dwyer is my choice
2nd Ghee, I think Ghee has as much upside as Wilson.
3rd Calloway Played in ZBS at Iowa, Can play all OL positions.
4th Newhouse runs a 5.06 40 was Texas state weightlifting champ in HS
I like Ghee in the 2nd, but I don't see the Texans brass taking Dwyer over Mathews. Other than the fact that Dwyer is an option back who never had to catch the ball out of the backfield, here's another reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZOF...eature=related

Notice the system Fresno State is running? Looks eerily similar to something all us Texans fans are used to seeing, doesn't it? The game is fast, strong, and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Perfect fit.