View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Dunta, No Cry Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Nice work on your mock, but I don't agree with any of it. I see the Texans possibly going after Antrelle Rolle in free agency, trading down in the first round and still possibly picking up Kyle Wilson or possibly Ryan Mathews. If Kyle Wilson is off the board, they'll go ahead and draft Mathews and take a guy like Jerome Murphy or wait until the third and draft a guy like Kareem Jackson. Nate Allen is also a possibility in the 2nd if Rolle isn't in a Texans uniform. Look for guys like Devin McCourty, Patrick Robinson, and Brandon Ghee in the 2nd if the Texans take Mathews first. John Jerry, Ciron Black, Mike Johnson, Amari Spievey, Javier Arenas, and Geno Atkins as possibilities in the 3rd through 5th rounds.
This is how I see the draft falling.

1st RB Dwyer is my choice
2nd Ghee, I think Ghee has as much upside as Wilson.
3rd Calloway Played in ZBS at Iowa, Can play all OL positions.
4th Newhouse runs a 5.06 40 was Texas state weightlifting champ in HS
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote