View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Dunta, No Cry Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Going off of Kubiak's record of letting people stick around even when subpar, I don't really have a lot of hope that Myers is going to lose his job this upcoming season. I simply looked at a draft board and some accolades and thought that Alfred would be a good guy to take a chance on in a later round.
I concure, the exception being if they manuver down & take Pouncey earlier which would force their hand a little but you know they don't like that unless they absoultely love the kid.

I like you mock even if it's not realistic w/Cam Thomas still on the board in 6th. maybe if you sub in Trindon Holliday instead
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote