View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 301166 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Dunta, No Cry Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Enjoyed your view HK. I am ok with your guys but feel strongly about mine because I've watched most of them play. Will you be able to generate info from the combine to keep us up to date? Concerning ALfred, he is same size as Myers who routinely gets blasted for not being able to stand up to defense, how is your guy going to do better? I think Burnett could have remained in college another year. His stats are good but I'm not a huge fan.
Same way Mawae is a 7 time probowler 3 time All Pro and Weigman as a probowler did it at under 290 lbs. Good technique and dedication.