View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010   #18
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Guy's Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Nice mock. don't you think with Ladainian cut the first priority for the Chargers would be the running back position ? And since Mathews is a local, they'd have him already pretty well scouted ?

I have no problem with Thomas. I'm thinking more and more that Iupati is going off the board to the niners with their sixteen. And I don't believe Mathews will fall that far.
In both, Texans and chargers cases the mock fell too perfectly, but RBs (as a group) tend to fall on draft day. Wells last year was to be gone well before the Cardinals pick, Greene fell to the top of the 3rd.