View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010   #16
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Guy's Member Mock Draft

Nice mock. don't you think with Ladainian cut the first priority for the Chargers would be the running back position ? And since Mathews is a local, they'd have him already pretty well scouted ?

I have no problem with Thomas. I'm thinking more and more that Iupati is going off the board to the niners with their sixteen. And I don't believe Mathews will fall that far.