View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010   #6
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Guy's Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I would like those two picks... but overall does not seem a very realistic draft.
My belief is that if we posted the actaul draft on a draft site or message board, it would not look realistic based on our assumptions. We don't really know what any of the teams really think about certain prospects and what trades will happen. Just wanted give you an idea of what a draft composed of players who for the most are close followers of their teams looks like at the moment.

I will particiapate in one more of these on another board in April. This site usually has a couple more during draft season that I may or may not be the Texans representative.

When I am bored and have nothing to do I will post my results from a kffl.com group I have been mock GM with since either 2003 or 2004.