View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010   #35
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Finnegan afraid to fly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Holy crap! He and his family were good friends of ours. My brother and I both went to school with him and Grant with Brent being a few years behind.

Don't they own the "Cake Lady" bakery in Friendswood? Or did Jeff go his own direction? I think I might've heard he got fed up and went on his own. Can't remember.
That's the guy. Grant and Brent took over the Cake Lady after his mother passed away and Jeff has a mobile home dealership here in Pearland. I buy and sell mobile homes here. PM me your name and I'll let him know that we talked. Small world(or metro area).
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote