View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010   #26
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Finnegan afraid to fly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I've never understood why people are scared to fly, but yet they'll ride around in cars all day long with drunk drivers on the road and all kinds of other irresponsible drivers where dangerous accidents can happen so much easier at any second.
I ain't skeered to admit that I'm afraid to fly, even though I do occasionally fly. Although, in my case, it has more to do with being afraid of heights. Ever since a very bad experience at a cable ski park I worked for back in High School I've been terrified of heights for some reason.

I'll tell the story if anyone cares.