View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010   #53
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well Mike Mayock just slipped Iupati into his OT review. Said something about Allan Faneca. Twenty pounds heavier. His arms are longer.

I'm telling you if he slips to twenty that'll be Texans pick. How a franchise could by pass a guy like that after not having a rushing attack for most of the season in '09 would be stunning to me ? He fits the hole. He's the best prospect at the position. And he has unlimited potential to move outside.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...further-review
I think it comes down to personal opinion. I think good chance Pitts will be re-signed and will not be beat out by any drafted guard. I think Dunta will be gone so CB becomes highest priority. IMO power RB is highest priority, but my guy TG or Dixon or even Mathews should be there in 2nd so I go with WIlson. I am not a best player available but fill the priority need under mostscenarios.