Thread: PFT Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010   #10
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with that. The real question is: Do you take Spiller over Kyle Wilson?
I have to agree with you OMT. I think I would go with Wilson over Spiller. As for Iupati, I don't know if he fits in with what the Texans are looking for in an Olineman, although his size compares to that of Pitts (Iupati 6'5" 325 lbs, Pitts 6'4" 321 lbs). Right now, if the 3 were available during the Draft, I think I would go with Wilson, but that could change after the Combine.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote