View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010   #52
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am not the big Iupati fan that some are. He is a power guy that will do well in Pittsburgh for example. I don't think he converts easily to ZBS & that is why I had Asamoah in second round on an earlier mock (I had allowed others to pursuade me Gerhart will be avail at Texans pick in 3rd. Doubt that happens.) We should go either THomas FS/CB or Wilson CB @ #20. A power back in 2nd and Walton or Johnson in 3rd really moves the O to another level. I am ok with Mike Johnson and see him as a Chester Pitts type. I used to think Pitts was gone but now am thinking he will return at 31 yoa. Brown, Pitts, Myers/Walton, Briesel/Caldwell with Rashad Butler and my 5th rounder Newhouse battling it out.
Well Mike Mayock just slipped Iupati into his OT review. Said something about Allan Faneca. Twenty pounds heavier. His arms are longer.

I'm telling you if he slips to twenty that'll be Texans pick. How a franchise could by pass a guy like that after not having a rushing attack for most of the season in '09 would be stunning to me ? He fits the hole. He's the best prospect at the position. And he has unlimited potential to move outside.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...further-review